Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm Back!

 I'm back! I have no real excuse for my absence...I wish I had a good one like I was off in Africa with the Peace Corp or I went on a cruise around the world exploring different cultures. 



Alas, other than a trip to England, I was actually just living my life...while nothing has been as exciting as traveling the globe it, it has been busy! 
I was as diligent as I could be photographing and making notes of all the things we've been busy with so I could share what we've learned with you. 


Here's a sneak peek of what we've been doing.
I have been experimenting with recipes and trying to gain an understanding of the chemistry behind cooking. 
Black Forest Cake
Chicken Tortilla Soup
The continuous home improvement projects have been mixed in with some emergency repairs. 

Flood in basement
New toilet installed
My goal for this year is to be more consistent with my blogging. 
Sanka & Biscuit
 Between the "have-to's" of life and some quality time with my furry kids, I will share what I'm learning as we continue to make our house into a home!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...