Friday, May 18, 2012

Quick & Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries

During my recent trip to the farmer's market I just couldn't pass up the strawberries!  They smelled so good and looked amazing!  (The price wasn't bad either!)

strawberries

I decided to use some to make chocolate covered strawberries.  Now that I know how easy it is to melt chocolate I realized it would be a quick but special treat! (For a quick easy way to melt chocolate check out my Decadent Chocolate Cheesecake post.)


First thing I did was take the tops off the strawberries so that they could be eaten with a fork.  (I know this is not the most elegant way to make chocolate covered strawberries but it is the most practical for those who do not like to get their hands messy...and no that's not me, I love dirty hands!!)

strawberries

I melted the chocolate and then used a fork to dip and swirl the strawberries.  I placed them on parchment paper inside a baking pan.  Then placed the pan in the refrigerator for 1 hour.  

Chocolate strawberries

They didn't look perfect, but that didn't affect the taste!  The strawberries were the perfect sweetness mixed with the chocolate - YUM! 

chocolate strawberries



Linked To:








Chef In Training

3 comments:

  1. MMMMMMM YUMMY! I love chocolate covered strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your ideas on "Strut Your Stuff" Saturday! We hope to see you again! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...